Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wow, that was quite a marathon of games. Got a little exhausted towards the end, sort of disappeared from the blog. I was recording games to give myself time to work on the stacks and stacks of things I need to do, so I couldn't post on the site, in case I saw something, then the games were starting up again.

Anyway, some great stuff in the quarterfinals. Spain was awesome against Portugal (Ronald-who?). Xavi+Ineasta+Villa=lots and lots of silverware for Barca. The dutch looked very efficient, though, uh oh, Van Persie has caused a ruckus with some comments about being withdrawn in that game. Team fight! There goes Holland. Brazil, efficient too against a bright Chile side. But, ugh, I can't stand Kaka. And then Messi: could he completely dominate this world cup, as he is doing, and not score a goal? That would be pretty great.

Ok, more during this lull: recaps, forecasts, thoughts about the game, etc.

What do you think?

No comments: